Lithium is a drug used for clients who suffer from mania. The course comprises of:
a. Watch the video – Lithium; b. Read the summary – Lithium; c. Take the 10-item quiz – Lithium.
The course offers information on Lithium, a drug which is being used in the field of Psychiatry. The instructor plans to distribute this course for free to his students.
The instructional method comprises a video clip from YouTube which is produced, written and edited by the instructor. After watching the video clip, you are guided towards the next section which is a Word document that offers a comprehensive summary of the topic discussed in the video. Consequently, a related quiz on Lithium is given in the last section.
- 01 Videos
- 01 Document
- 01 Online test
* The course can be completed in a few minutes
Who should take this course?
- The intended audience for this course are nurses, psychologists and those in the allied health professions
- Nurses who plan to take the National Council for Licensure Examinations – Registered Nurse (NCLEX-RN) may also benefit from this brief course
What makes this course unique?
- The course is unique because the topic is an integration of video, Word document and quiz
- The sections are categorized in an action-oriented approach: watch the video, read the summary and take the quiz
- It starts with memorizing the words in the video, reinforced by the summary on the Word document and finally, application comes in the quiz
- The topic is simplified - short, yet substantial. And you will immediately assess your learning experience with the help of the quiz
- Once you complete the course, you will be aware of the possible signs and symptoms that needs to be monitored when a client is taking Lithium
Language of instruction: English